Speedlighting is challenging, especially if you don't know the fundamentals of lighting and your gear. This course is designed to get you from guessing to controlling, from wondering to wow. You will enjoy what speedlighting can do for your photographic creativity, or when you just need to punch some light into your shot.
In this course you will learn through hands on experience, how to:
- Operate your flash on and off-camera
- Work in studio and on location
- Use the photographic process to adjust the aperture, shutter, and ISO to achieve a proper exposure
- Understand the different qualities of light
- Use modifiers to shape and gels to colour light
Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
Dates: August 13, 15, 20, and 22
Time: 6:30pm - 9:30pm (12 instructional hours)
Note - Students must bring an external flash and fresh batteries to each class (Sony users require a flash adapter or radio triggers for off-camera operation. Please contact us if you need further assistance)
Now is the time to take your photography to the next level with speedlighting.