You're making a solid decision to elevate your post-processing with Imagen Media House. Just a couple more steps and you are on your way to post-processing greatness (your greatness is directly related to your personal drive, but we believe you can do it). if you have already been down this path, why are you wasting time reading this, fill out the form already.
1. Fill out the form with your full name and valid email address
2. Select one or more workshops you want to attend by holding down ctrl [Win] or cmd [Mac] to make multiple selections.
If you are wondering what workshop is for you, here is an easy to follow guide:
Speedlighting - From that pop-up flash on your camera to the expensive (or inexpensive) external flash that sits in your camera bag, you don't like what you get when you use flash. The buttons and settings on your external speedlight make little to no sense. You know it adds light to your scene, but you don't know how to control it. You have heard that off-camera flash is better than on-camera and you want to learn to set it up and all the gear involved.
Studio Lighting - You've got the basic concepts of adding light to a scene. You want to know the benefits of working with studio strobes over speedlights. You have always known you wanted to add more light with more control to your scene. Let's face it, you just like control and the studio offers you that.
Shoot to Finish - You want to be in a workshop that takes a blank studio, develops a concept, designs the lighting, adds props and a model, and shoots. Then you want to post-process your best image and turn it into a 16x20 inch print at the studio. That's the workflow for the Shoot to Finish workshops. *This workshop has the pre-requisite of Photoshop or previous experience with studio lighting.*
3. If you want to take them all, select "The Complete Workshop Series - Control the Light". Because you are a creative genius (or at least aspiring to be one) and your work deserves better.
4. Write a subject that relates to the workshops you're registering for, and fill out any additional information you want us to know about you in the message.
5. Hit that "Send" button so we know you mean business.
What happens next?
We will review your selections (to make sure they are available) and send you a response email with your selected workshop details and payment options. You will want to make your payment as soon as possible, since you won't be completely registered until you do. Once we get your payment sorted, you will get a confirmation email and be fully registered and ready to begin your big adventure with photography.